Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Projects

  It's almost summer, and planner that I am, I've started some new projects to fill up my time. First off, I will be starting a full-time summer Admin internship next Monday. Additionally, I'll be working on rewriting a book. I'm also helping my boyfriend remodel and redecorate his house. I've volunteered to direct a church play over the summer, I'm coordinating a quarterly open mic night at church, and I'm still involved in local anti-human trafficking efforts. I'm still holding two jobs (Kohl's and a small cleaning job) on the side, as well. Am I starting to feel a bit overwhelmed? Heck yes. Do I think I can do it all? Probably not--certainly not on my own.
  If you haven't noticed, I have a tendency to get in way over my head. I'll probably have to drop more than one of these projects, but for now, I'm going to give 'em all I got 'til I burn out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment