Saturday, May 18, 2013

Going Back

Earlier this week, I drove across the state to visit my friends back at school and prepare for walking in my graduation. Although I already have my diploma, I guess my graduation isn't official until I move my tassel over. Many of my friends are now just dealing with the fact that they won't see each other everyday anymore--a fact I came to realize back in December. I'd like to say that we'll all stay in touch, but the truth is I will probably not hear from half of them, and those that I do keep in contact with, I don't talk to nearly as much as I would have liked. I'm not terribly saddened by this even though I do miss these friends. Life goes on. We get busy with our jobs, families, and other actives. We make new friends, we remember old friends, and we cherish each moment we had with all of them. You never know how much you affect those around you, so make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment